Welcome to the release note for the 24th of September 2016. This release note is to provide you a summary of the various changes, updates and fixes included in the latest update to the 12return returns management system. This is a Major release to facilitate our ongoing transition into a more robust and global platform.
All new and changed features can also be found on our documentation portal at docs.12return.com
– Datepicker / time now automatically closes after you’ve selected a date
– Product group + product group parent are now displayed together relevant
– Removed the custom select menu in the Slim e-commerce portal.
– Added option to preview a document template
– New replace values for emails have been added for the various new items
– Asset listing of available assets for Sale / Scrap displays
– Email Confirmation & Password recovery now has the user enter a new password, instead of generating a random password. Users can now be logged in using a secure url from a generated email.
– added method for manual creation of non-DHL Pickup requests for relevant work flows.
– Various technical changes to accommodate our new switch to our Softlayer Cloud environment
– Various changes to how we store images, documents and other files for our global cloud enviorment