12Return supports 2 types of inventory:
- Available-for-Disposition (AFD): returned products (unpacked and inspected assets) that still need a disposition action to recover the value of the asset.
- Available-for-Service (AFS): assets that have been dispositioned and are available to complete the settlement of the return with the customer. Typically, AFS inventory is used to ship a repaired products to the customer again.
The available-for-disposition inventory has following types:
- On hand: the total qty that has been returned after disposition
- Available: the total qty available (not reserved)
- Reserved: the total qty reserved for service for open returns
- Processed: the total qty dispositioned
- Lost: the total qty that has been set to lost