Before you decide to buy 12Return you want to experience it. We offer 2 ways to experience 12Return for your returns process:
- Weekly product demo
- Demo account
Weekly product demo
Every week we broadcast a 12Return product demo. Join one of these sessions to see 12Return in action and to ask live questions. You can subscribe here.
As part of our pre-sales service we can give access to our demo. With this access you can experience 12Return in following ways:
- Create a return as a customer in the Slim Portal (no login required);
- Create a return as a customer in the Advanced Portal (you can create a user account in the portal);
- Access the Service, Operations and Insights modules as an agent in the Agent Portal (you will receive a personal account).
With the demo account you can complete all 6 steps of the end-to-end returns process:
- Create a return as a customer: check the help center
- Administrate returns as a customer support agent: check the help center
- Handle returns as an operator: check the help center
- See return insights as a manager: check the help center
The demo account does not give you access to the Settings module. We are happy to give a detailed settings tour in a personal demo.