The dashboard is the opening screen of the Service module. The top of the dashboard shows the number of returns in each status of the returns process. The bottom part of the dashboard shows several widgets that alert returns and service tasks that require attention.
Widgets can be activated and de-activated. Widgets have settings to control when active and overdue returns and service tasks should be highlighted.
There are currently 5 different alert widgets:
- Approval needed: These are return requests users have submitted for approval.
- Booking needed: These approved or created returns require a booking with a carrier
- Shipment failed: Sometimes carriers cant be reached to create a label – when this happens please contact support so we can delve into the root cause.
- In transit: Returns that are in transit to your warehouse.
- Processing: Returns waiting to be received and graded in the returns center