The dashboard is the opening screen of the Service module. The dashboard is divided into two sections:
Top of the dashboard
Shows the number of returns in each status of the returns process:
The bottom part of the dashboard
Shows the work for today:
Urgent action needed
- Shipment failed: Your customer cannot ship the return because an error has occurred. Your urgent action is needed to resolve the shipping issue.
Normal action needed
- Requests for authorization: Your customer is waiting for approval to ship the return. When you have authorized the return, your customer can ship it.
- Authorization rejected: You have rejected a return and your customer has been informed about it. Keep your dashboard clean by archiving the return.
- Booking needed: Your customer is waiting for a confirmation when the return will be collected. You might need to make a pickup booking with the carrier.
- Returns for settlement: Your customer is waiting for the requested service. The return has been received and processed in the warehouse and can be settled and completed.
- Approved for shipment: Your customer can ship the return. You can mail a shipping reminder if the return is not shipped yet.
- Shipments in transit: The return is on its way to the warehouse with the selected carrier. Just wait for it to arrive or track the shipment if arrival takes too long.
- Returns awaiting arrival: The return is on its way to the warehouse with an external shipping solution. Just wait for it to arrive.
- Returns received: The return has been received in the warehouse and will be processed soon.