Customers can log in to the Self-Service module with an end-user account.
End-user accounts are supported in 2 ways:
- Consumer account: a customer has a stand-alone end-user account to log in to the self-service module.
- Business account: a customer has an end-user account that is part of a company account.
Accounts are activated under user access in settings/portal settings:
- B2C login enabled (consumer accounts)
- B2B login enabled (business accounts)
Create end-user account
When a customer creates an account following happens:
- The customer will receive an account created email from 12Return
- The customer can add and modify personal detail in My Account
- The customer can use the password recover option in the Self-Service module
The customer can add and modify the following personal data in My Account:
CREATE A RETURN
After login to the portal, a return can be created. Read more ...