Welcome to the release note for the 9th of August 2017. This release note is to provide you a summary of the various changes, updates and fixes included in the latest update to the 12return returns management system. This release has a technical label of version 2.1.1
For this update the following changes are included:
Organizations have received an expansion of features for our B2B customers, also placing them on the same level as our previous Authorized accounts. With this release, Authorized accounts are no longer supported, and customers that have used Authorized Accounts have been moved to the use of Organizations.
Organizations have the same (and more!) functionality.
- Organization create from admin added to the admin panel
- Managing user access, control availability to an organization and its locations added to the admin panel
- Manage Entities and Locations for Organizations added to the admin panel
- Organization users are now Labeled Business Users and are distinguished from End Users
Users and Agents
While no functional changes have been made, there are some visual changes to the user management system.
- Agents are now listed under the settings menu, and only Admin users can manage Agent logins
- Customers and Business users are split based on B2C and B2B access, with Customers being the same as previously, and Business users being users that belong to an organization. These can be managed by all Agent users.
- Creating a return for a user now allows you to select Either business or customer type users directly from the admin panel create return screens
Shipping and Logistics
Customers using DHL and/or TNT carrier are now moved to the new transport module.
- DHL added to new transporter system
- TNT added to new transporter system
- DHL now supports multiple-parcel shipments
- The set Preferred Pickup option in the advanced portal has been simplified for the customer entry.
- Magento Order Connector now supports composed products as well as bundled products properly.