Before we activate your account, we like to know a bit about your returns process:
- From which countries do you accept returns? 12Return supports returns from 146 countries.
- Which return policies do you offer? Standard 12Return supports a maximum of 2 return policies per channel. Typically, these are "Returns" (returns within 14 days) and "Warranty" (defect products).
- Do customers need a user account to access the returns portal? Standard 12Return supports 1 portal (channel) per account. By default, the portal has been activated without a user account.
- Which languages do you support in communication with your customer? Standard 12Return is set up in English. 12Return supports English, Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, and Danish. Learn more...
- How can customers create a return? 12Return supports 2 options: 1) an order connector that retrieves data from your order management system 2) customers can select a product from a list that is uploaded to 12Return. Standard 12Return is set up with a product list.
- Which carrier service do you like to use? 12Return supports DHL Express and UPS for international returns. Standard 12Return supports one carrier.
- What is the address of your warehouse? Standard 12Return supports one warehouse destination.
- Do you like to update 12Return when a return has been received in the warehouse? Standard 12Return supports basic receiving in Return Bird and advanced operations in Return Dock. Learn more...